Friday, November 1, 2013

These are the Moments

Nothing from me the entire month of October! I sat down a dozen times to write out various thoughts or feelings but I just could not make it happen. My hectic life, as stressful as it can be has been amazingly blessed. My family pushes me to be more, and do better. And, I have decided to rise to the challenge. I am blessed beyond measure. I receive far more than I deserve. And, that is my motivation. I'm starting to surprise myself. Every aspect of my life is expanding and I know it's just the tip of the iceberg. When fear creeps in, I push it away and continue to move ahead. I am thankful for every life experience that has brought me to this place. 

These pictures are the moments that keep me occupied. The occasions that pull me away from this little blog world that I have created to reflect on all of the thoughts that float through my head. These are they types of moments that I come here to talk about. As I looked through my pictures, I was filled with overwhelming gratitude. I have made so many plans for my life. I have wanted so many things. But it's the moment when I finally surrendered all of my hopes and dreams, that abundant blessing began to flow. 

The spiritual words that have been spoken into life are amazingly coming to fruition. All that I have lost, every disappointment, people who did not love me who have moved out of my way, are being replaced with more than I could have ever expected to receive. I am watching it unfold and I still can't believe it. Scratch that....I believe it, and I receive it. 

These, my friends, are the moments....














No comments:

Post a Comment