Monday, July 28, 2014

So "life goes on" as I often say. Many of my challenges and struggles remain the same. I wait patiently for resolve and resolution. I have been wracking my brain on words to share since the passing of my birthday. I am nothing short of excited with the passing of each year. Not because it's my day. Not because I am celebrated. I am happy because to me it symbolizes my opportunity to grow. I want to be more knowledgeable, mature, and effective..... continually. I want to have my life together, and live well. I want to love the life I live. I am actively seeking happiness and satisfaction. These are all things I've said before. My birthday is reminder of all of those things, and an opportunity to assess where I am in the process.

I am happy to report I am settling into many of my self assigned roles and goals nicely. I'm also extremely nervous about other goals I have set. But I am determined to press forward, and work towards them. If I am in fact on the correct path, I expect the kinks and challenges are either opportunities for me to grow, or they are meant lead me in another direction. So I wait, though I continue to live and plan. The biggest point of growth in my life right now is my adaptation to flexibility. It's actually not as horrible a trait as I originally thought. I am out of my comfort zone when it comes to thinking and living more flexible. But I think it will be my saving grace since etching life in stone leave a person with little alternative than to scrap things and start all over when things don't go according to plan.

At any rate. I look forward to moving ahead with the greatest life partner I could have ever asked for. Additionally, I have my amazing supportive friends who have been in my life longer than any of them were strangers to me. They provide insight and clarification with a level of devotion and love that is second to none.  As I look back over my life, I realize it's been more good than bad. Subsequently, my best days are ahead of me. What an exciting thought!

No comments:

Post a Comment