Friday, June 26, 2015

Soul Stirring

At least that's what I call it. I really enjoyed last night's meditation. There are times when I can literally feel a shift or movement within my spiritual being. Last night was one of those nights. I'm not real sure what its about yet. My best friend came home for a visit and it was better than therapy. We unearthed so much during our conversations. I admitted things I NEVER thought I'd say out loud. Perhaps this is just the aftermath of that experience. But right now I'm quite sure what it's about. I wish I had time to sit and meditate and get some answers. But I've got busy plans for the weekend and it's time to get the ball rolling. I just have to remind myself that life for me is mostly good. Whilst preparing myself for future revelation. I'm open to the truth so I'll continue to accept whatever comes my way. As I so often find myself typing as I blog: stay tuned. Peace and love my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment