Friday, May 25, 2012

After a day full of grown up business, I went and laid in the middle of a field and started taking pictures. I laid on my back and took pics of the sky. I rolled on my tummy and took shots of the grass. It's just plain necessary at times to disconnect with the hustle and bustle of the world wide web, and plug into the actual world (Earth).

Reflecting on nature often times gives me revelation concerning life circumstances. Staring into the clouds, sometimes I am a child again who imagines and visualizes castles, dragons, and marshmallow puffs. In those moments I am carefree and open to a creative flow that we grownups rarely operate in anymore. Other times, I am just a woman who stares in awe at the wonders and beauty that was fashioned at the hand of God. In those moments a sense of humbleness and gratitude keep me grounded. Those feelings ultimately ignite a desire in me to be a better person and live my best life.








No comments:

Post a Comment