Monday, October 22, 2012

The vibrant red leaf drifts delicately to the ground like so many that have gone before it. It falls amongst the others that are in their varying stages of decay. It is but a reminder that death and dormancy of this season continues to approach.

Yet, somewhere else in the world there are signs of spring. Flowers bud and blossom. Life is springing forth. Rays of sunlight prolong each day just a little more...

Such is life. Some of us are winding down. Whilst others still are just beginning. Where are you in life right now? I sit here exhausted yet satisfied. I have turned over a new leaf, and began a new season. I smile at the changes I see. I stare in wonder of the magnificent changes that take place around me. Wherever you are in your life.... find the beauty. This is your season.


No comments:

Post a Comment