Saturday, February 9, 2013

Black History Tribute... Family Edition

My own Black history month salute! The Bradley Boys was featured in this article as one of the largest number of employees from one family for Republic Central Alloy. My Grandfather Milton Bradley is standing 2nd from the right, great grandparents Jim and Sarah seated in front..along with all my Great Aunts and Uncles. Because of their hard work and dedication, my Great grandparents bought and Paid for a 93 acre productive farm. 

The land is still family owned. The farm is a gathering place for family even to this day. I am a proud descendant of this heritage. I think the entrepreneurial drive that was established so long ago aids me in furthering the development of my own small business. I hope the attitude of "working for yourself", is a legacy and mindset that continues for generations to come. 



No comments:

Post a Comment