Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Future Is Now

Tomorrow marks a day of sweeping changes in my life. These past weeks have led up to it... to call them difficult would be an understatement. But as I sit here and watch the sun steadily drop I come to realize, that it has all been a part of a greater plan. I am not the biggest fan of change or the unknown. But I have been opened up to the understanding that both exist and there is no avoiding either.

Amazingly with open arms I find myself in the position to accept them both. Miraculously with this acceptance I have found a "a peace that passes understanding".  I have spent the last couple of days sleeping more soundly than I have in years. The future...MY FUTURE in particular is more full of hope and possibility than I ever could have imagined. My past will give me the ability to endure the challenges and pitfalls that I must overcome.

I am grateful for every struggle that has gotten me to this point. I needed them. I am better because of them. I am beyond determined to rise above it all and be a spectacular woman who lives the rest of her life in grace. It all starts tomorrow. My feet will hit the floor, and I will be ready for it.


No comments:

Post a Comment