Sunday, December 15, 2013

Second Wind

The advice most commonly given to those who are doing any form of strenuous exercise, is to keep going when you're ready to quit. Seasoned athletes have come to realize that there is a feeling of revitalization coming, and you'll be able to go further than you thought.

The same can be said about life. Life is not a sprint. It's a long haul. I have come to realize when it seems like I want to sit out and give up (not unto death don't worry) if I just keep pressing, I will be revitalized.  Life is a beautiful thing. It goes on! I have been trying to make sure I squeeze one last blog in before the New Year. In retrospect that's silly. Years are an excellent way to mark the passage of time. But I'm done with "waiting on New Years" to address anything that needs attention in my life. I'm doing my best not to drag any old mess into 2014, but the fact of the matter is, I am not waiting until the final moments of 2013 to let anything go. I release all that does not edify the life I am trying to live, when I recognize that it does not profit my purpose.

The last quarter of this year I found my second wind. I can and will continue to move forward. I can and AM growing mentally, spiritually and physically. I had a complete stranger walk up to me in the grocery store of all places this week. He told me that he could sense my profound sense of spirituality. That a force greater than me was radiating to the point in which he could sense it when he walked in my presence. My response......."Yes that's correct." I won't pretend that makes me sensational or special. What that makes me is a woman that is walking in her destiny. This palpable force is to be expected from anyone who is doing such. It doesn't mean that I am special. It means I am on the right track. Which loops my back to my original thought....I am on this track, my second wind has kicked in. I'm running on!

If I don't make it back to this blog before January 1st. THANK YOU for stopping by to read my words, and look at my pictures. I appreciate the likes and interaction I receive. Be blessed xoxox.

No comments:

Post a Comment