Friday, February 14, 2014

A Valentines PSA

I look at the picture below and hope that's where I'm heading with my lover. He is the only man in the whole wide world who has ever truly loved me. It turns out, ONE was all I needed. So on Valentine's Day and every other day, I thank God for restoring my faith that Real Love does exist. My heart is full of gratitude. A broken woman who took so long to understand what love is...what it means, was gifted with unconditional love. A gift from God expressed through man.

Friends whether you have that right now or not, don't take it for granted when it finally comes your way. More importantly, don't ever settle for anything less. We all deserved to be loved. Love yourself enough to walk away from anyone who does not love you. You won't regret it. Don't be distracted by dysfunction. Don't let the baggage of your past clutter your heart. Get rid of it so the love you are meant to give and receive can flourish and grow. I can attest to the fact that it is worth it.

Love and peace to you my friends, on today and everyday. Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment