Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Are You Going To Eat That Part 2

So I am around 95% meatless in my eating habits now. It has been a fun ride and I am really enjoying it. I think my physique (which wasn't too bad in the 1st place) is looking even better also. It's a very good lifestyle change. My husband is completely on board with me and he is happy with the way things are going too. Forks Over Knives documentary has revolutionized the way we feel about food. We are not forcing our children to participate. They are however finding it to be a pretty cool thing (since we're not making a big deal of them joining). They are now bragging about the meals that they eat with us that are meatless. I'm very proud of the choices they are independently making. I look forward to writing about further developments on this topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment