Thursday, September 27, 2012

Rise


I will rise... above what I WANT to do, in order to do what is best
I will rise... above what I ESTEEM, to operate in what is right
I will rise... above SELFISH ambitions for the good of others


I will rise... above PAIN in pursuit of peace
I will rise... above CONFUSION in hopes of enlightenment
I will rise... above DISAPPOINTMENT in expectation of contentment 
I will rise... above DISSATISFACTION on a quest for fulfillment


I have decided that I will rise to the occasion in the midst of life's difficult situations...



2 comments:

  1. I see you as able to rise above all the meaningless chatter, which surrounds us all, to stay in a conscious place where Love is your every-day expression. Thank you for showing up as the Love you are.

    ReplyDelete