Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Revelation---> Elimination---> Elevation

I had a cool dream last night. I found myself in my childhood bedroom. It's a space I claimed as my own until I was 20 years old. I loved that room. It was extremely spacious. It had two windows with lots of natural light. My closet what huge. I was able to crawl out of one of the windows and sit on the roof of the patio below. It was just a fantastic place and space for a girl and young woman to grow up.  Important things took place in that room. I had many happy experiences and plenty of sad ones as well. But all things considered, it was for many years my safe space as well as one of my favorite places to be. 

Last night I dreamt that I was packing up that room. In all actuality I packed up that room in 1999. In 2001 when I bought my first house I went and collected everything that held any semblance of sentiment and took it to my own home. This wasn't about packing any specific things. In fact, I didn't really want any tangible items. This was much more about disconnecting myself from the room, and preparing it for someone else. It was about releasing claim to what I once held as my own. 

Interestingly enough I was happy and excited about the process. I was very much enjoying myself. I decided to paint and decorate. I chose a color palate of pale gray and vibrant yellow. To me symbolism is everything so I of course had to look up the meaning of this during the course of readying my children for school this morning. You see...I woke up with a smile on my face as the alarm went off. I took this dream to mean that I am in a place where I finally feel safe and secure in this present life I'm building. I am feeling confident enough to let go of what has always been my safe space, my fallback, my safety net. I can now comfortably open my hand fully and let go of all of that, reach forward and grab onto what I have. 

The results are as follows: To dream of cleaning your bedroom may represent your choice to be more conservative or objective about a personal or private matter. Alternatively, it may reflect how you are getting your personal or private matters in order. To dream of light grey represents situations in your life that are less than terrible. You may be surprised that a bad situation hasn't gotten worse. Positively, a light grey may reflect acceptance of an alternative or that a problem wasn't as bad as you thought it would be. Lighter shades of grey may also represent the intuition. The color yellow in a dream represents noticing something happening or noticing yourself thinking in a certain way. Yellow animals, objects, or clothing all reflect beliefs, feelings, or situations in your life that you are aware of yourself having. Positively, the color yellow represents good luck or positive experiences that are automatic or happen effortlessly. Noticing yourself liking things or having an easy time.

I think that lines up fairly well with how I am feeling and what I thought. So pinky up...I lift my glass (it's a coffee mug it's 9 am lol) to the future and toast what lies ahead! Peace and love friends xoxo...

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment