Monday, September 7, 2015

About Last Night

My love grabbed his camera in the spur of the moment last night and snapped a candid picture.  It was after 1 o'clock in the morning. We were sitting under the stars, talking, laughing, and enjoying a fire. Our eyes testify to the fatigue of the daily grind building our legacy. They may also speak to the libations we consumed 😄. But more than anything I see joy and love. It's a beautiful thing to be able to embrace those things from The One who kept hope alive that I would some day find balance and deliverance from a dark past that overshadowed my ability to walk in complete and total health and happiness. I wish for everyone a love like this. That builds, and hopes, and believes, and under grids, and WAITS. Sweet mercy a love that waits is worth holding onto... forever. Peace and love to you my friends xoxo...

No comments:

Post a Comment