Thursday, May 9, 2013

Break Time

Sometimes you have to stop, right in the middle of what you're doing take a break. My family works hard. We also play hard (it's our business to play hard.... like literally). Yesterday in the midst of the homework/dinner hustle, I threw caution to the wind and told everyone to put on their shoes. With just a few short weeks left of school and the spring soccer season, I am quickly approaching burn out. I think my entire household is...

My girl got her first kite in the mail yesterday. We walked to a nearby open space and threw not only caution to the wind, we threw kites to the wind! It was a perfect way to detach from our daily grind, and we had fantastic time. These five people mean the world to me. I'm not a good enough writer to eloquently state what their well being and happiness does for me. But, a picture says a thousand words so allow me to share.












No comments:

Post a Comment