Sunday, May 19, 2013

Don't Just Look It...Live It

Sometimes you read, or listen to someone's words, and you feel sorry for the lack of depth in them. They say ignorance is bliss, but not everyone who lives a shallow life is unintelligent or ignorant. Sometimes they have just settled for trying to look good, as opposed to living well. I am sad for those people.

I have my quirks and faults. I am extremely emotional. At times I am emotion to the point of irrationality. But I am real. I am trying to LIVE. And, if I am going to live, then I am going to have an authentic life. My experiences won't always be pretty or perfect. My relationships will be hard work....but they will be real. My life will be full and enriched, and I will work towards building things that satisfy my needs. Or I won't have lived at all. Will I?

No comments:

Post a Comment